- Reservation Policies
- 1. By submitting your credit card information you acknowledge your agreement of our reservation and cancellation policies. If you have chosen to pay for your reservation right now, your credit card will be charged immediately. Your reservation must be pay immediately in order to confirm it. 2. We do not accept debit cards to guarantee reservations, only credit cards will be accepted. 3. Rates are subject to 13% tax. 4. All prices are based on double occupancy. An extra charge of $ 25 plus tax will be applied for each additional guest, apply only in DLX rooms (2). 5. Check out time is 12 noon. 6. Check in time is 14:00.
- Cancellation & Change Policies
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations must be confirmed as received by Hotel Villa Toscana be considered valid. · If you have chosen to pay for your reservation, a full refund will be provided if writing notice of cancellation is received by the hotel at least 30 days prior to the arrival date, other than for Holiday Season (please see below). For changes to the dates of your reservation, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Holiday Season Cancellation Policies: Cancellation of all reservations that include dates between Dec 15th and Jan 7 and March 21st and 28th (Holly Week) are subject to the following: A full refund will be provided if written notice of cancellation is received 90 or more days prior to the arrival date.
- No Show / Early Departures Policy
- NO-SHOW and/or un-used room nights, and/or early departures are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Other Policies
- Hotel Villa Toscana reserves the right to remove any person or guest from the property due to immoral, illegal or disruptive behavior. Prostitutes and/or unregistered guests are not allowed in hotel rooms. Please note that Costa Rica is smoke free. By law smoking is not permitted on the hotel premises. Guests who do not respect these policies will kindly be asked to leave with no refund.